Ute Pass Triangle Chamber of Commerce
Chamber for Cascade, Chipita Park and Green Mountain Falls, Colorado
Ute Pass Triangle
Chamber of Commerce
P. O. Box 592
Green Mountain Falls, CO 80819
Local (719) 646-0446 or
Toll Free (800)
Monday - Friday
Saturday & Sunday
From I-25 take exit 141 heading West (toward Mountains) putting you Westbound HWY 24. Go 10 miles to Cascade. The next 3 exits will take into the Ute Pass communities of Cascade, Chipita Park and Green Mountain Falls.
About Ute Pass Triangle Chamber
The purpose of the Ute Pass Triangle Chamber of Commerce is to advance the general welfare and prosperity of the Ute Pass Area and to unify the commercial, economic, educational, non-profit and civic interests of the Ute Pass Area.
What We Do--Goals
- The Chamber will support local businesses and organizations in the Ute Pass Area in order to improve the economic viability of the area.
- The Chamber will coordinate and support activities to improve the community and quality of life in the Ute Pass Area.
- The Chamber will develop programs and provide activities that will benefit chamber membership.
- The Chamber will work with the Town of Green Mountain Falls (GMF), El Paso County officials and local community organizations to make the Ute Pass Area a better place to live and work.
- Marketing & Tourism: Focusing on website development & maintenance, development of flyers & pamphlets, coordination of mailings, management of social media, and promoting the history of the Ute Pass Area.
- Events: Focusing on coordinating summer music series in Gazebo Park, supporting the Thin Air Nationals Car Show & Green Box Arts Festival, coordinating with the Town of GMF for parties in the park (First Responder Benefit, etc.), supporting events in Cascade & Chipita Park (CP).
- Membership Benefits & Development: Focusing on recruitment of new Chamber members, developing member packets, and updating member applications.
- Government & Community Relations: Focusing on providing updates on business and chamber related matters to the GMF Board of Trustees, liaising with GMF/CP Volunteer Fire Department and Cascade Volunteer Fire Department, liaising with GMF Police Department, and liaising with local community organization.
- Bronc Day: Focusing on organizing the Annual Bronc Day Festival and providing accounting and reports to the Chamber for Bronc Day efforts.
Board of Directors
- Amily Beidelman-Almy, Treasurer
Mucky Duck Resturant
- Jill Isbell, Vice President email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lorrie Worthey, Director email: email@example.com
- Michael Lohman, President email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Dooley, Director
- Vickie McKnight, Director